Video Poker Bonus Comparison

Video Poker is one of the most classic casino games ever and is considered the forerunner of today’s slot machines. It was so to speak the entrance into the world of slot machines and also the first machine with autoplay function. What makes Video Poker so special is the combination of a classic poker game, namely 5 Card Draw with modern slot machine technology. This means that the game is very easy for anyone to learn.

Video Poker is also one of the most profitable casino games of all. There are indeed different variants and the payouts fluctuate naturally. But variants such as Jacks or Better pay like 99.5%. This means that the house advantage of the casino is just 0.5%. So if you put 100 € in a video poker machine the casino earns on average 50c.

Now it becomes interesting if you can combine video poker with a bonus. And here casinos won’t make it easy for you. Because Video Poker is rated in most cases with 0%. This means that you can play Video Poker forever and will not be able to unlock a bonus. This is the case in many casinos such as Dunder, MrGreen, Slotsmillion, etc. But this does not mean that you have no alternatives.

Some casinos give only a very small percentage to wager with Video Poker such as Betsson 5% or SpinCasino 8%. Others a little bit more with 10% which is pretty much the standard these days. Examples are 888, LeoVegas and VideoSlots.

The best casinos for Video Poker bonuses

When it comes to finding the one casino where you can actually turn over more than 10% it gets tricky. But up to 30% are possible. The question you only have to ask yourself is: how much is 30% worth? After all, a third can be converted with Video Poker. The remaining 70% must be filled up with other games, especially slot machines. Below are our recommendations for Video Poker Casinos with good bonus conditions for Video Poker players:

Casumo – This casino is clearly one of the “young savages” and is especially known for a fresh appearance and innovation. Innovative is also a full 30% wagering with Video Poker. And with that Casumo is the current number one of the serious and large online casinos to which one entrusts his money with pleasure. For all Video Poker players it’s therefore the top recommendation. In addition, the deposit bonus must be implemented only 30 times.

PartyCasino – For some perhaps not the most famous casino (although PartyPoker must be known to every poker player) but a real option for video poker players. Here you can play up to 20% of the bonus with Video Poker. The bonus wagering requirements are 20%.

Video Poker wagering requirements in comparison

Below we list all of our favorite online casinos and their wagering percentages of Video Poker:

Casumo: 30%
PartyCasino 20%
888: 10%
LeoVegas: 10%
VideoSlots: 10%
SpinCasino: 8%
Betsson: 5%
Dunder Casino: 0%

Share this and earn 100 points...
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Email this to someone
email
Wanna win $10 to gamble?
Click here to read more
Your current rank:
Time left:
You have won
competitions! Click here to claim your prizes!
Wanna win $10 to gamble?
Click to read more.
Your rank:
Time left:
You have won
competitions! Claim your prizes!